AACS are a small and dynamic team of professional arboriculturalists with a real focus on prompt and professional services to our client base. Our small team have a wide range of knowledge and experience in dealing with trees in the planning process, health and safety inspections, homebuyers reports and subsidence inspections.
Clients represented previously include British Waterways, Network Rail, English Heritage, Local Authorities, Ministry of Defence, Royal and Sun Alliance, Universities, Schools, Architects, Planners and Private Individuals; So you can rest assured that your tree management needs are in good hands!
Meet The Team
David Fawcett (Principal Consultant)
David is a Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association with over twenty years experience in arboricultural consultancy. He has extensive experience of tree hazard inspections, trees within the planning system and landscape management and construction within large infrastructure projects. He has also been involved in extensive inspection programmes for local authorities and government agencies such English Heritage and British Waterways.
He is highly competent when feeding into a multi-disciplinary environment and has an in-depth understanding of both the development or property management processes and the requirements of both public and private sector clients.
Project Experience Includes
- Bexhill High School – BS5837 survey, arboricultural implications assessment and arboricultural method statement (Kier Group / East Sussex County Council)
- Southampton Operational Controls Unit – BS5837 survey (Kier Group / Hampshire Constabulary)
- Leeds LIFT – BS5837 survey, arboricultural implications assessment and arboricultural method statement and tree protection plan (Miller Construction)
- Leeds Housing PFI – BS5837 survey, arboricultural implications assessment and arboricultural method statement and tree protection plan on multi-site inner city re-generation scheme (Lovell, FHM, Regenter)
- Yorkshire Coast College – BS5837 survey (Yorkshire Coast College)
- West Bridgeford Library – BS5837 survey (Nottinghamshire County Council)
- English Heritage – Health and safety tree inspections at English Heritage’s East Midlands sites
- British Waterways, Wales – Health and safety tree surveys across England and Wales
- Private Rural Estates – Health and safety tree surveys of large rural estates’ roadside and public rights-of-way trees
- Birmingham City Council – Health and safety tree inspections of highway trees as part of a large tree management programme. Use of GIS mapping systems
- Nottingham University – Health and safety tree inspection of trees in the grounds of Nottingham University Campus
- RAF (Defense Estates) annual health and safety tree surveys
- Royal & Sun Alliance – Subsidence surveys to assess trees implicated in building subsidence